Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October & I ♡ Romania #1


Well HELLO OCTOBER!!!
I know it's Monday, everyone is still "moody", me too :), but let's just skip our moods and rock the week!
From now on I wanna do a weekly Monday post, where I will show you reasons why I love Romania! 
If I had to write things I don't like about it, there are plenty. But that's not my job! I'm here to show you how beautiful it can be. 



♡ Romania! #1

The first eye catcher from my country is Transfăgărășan, the second-highest paved road in Romania, with 90 km of twists and turns across the tallest sections of the Southern Carpathians.  

Just take a virtual tour to see how beautiful it is. 

Not for nothing did Jeremy Clarkson, the host of Top Gear say "this is the best road... in the world". 



Hello octombrie!!!


Știiiiiu că e luni și încă trageți de voi să puneți rotițele-n mișcare, sunteți morocănoși și cu chef 0. Și eu?! 
Dar, hai să tăiem mâța de coadă, să-i râdem în nas zilei de luni și să începem o noua lună cu forțe proaspete, chef de viață și voie bună. 
Astăzi inaugurez o serie de postări-de-lunea dedicată în special străinilor, care n-au habar unde e România pe hartă și cărora vreau să le prezint în fiecare săptămână ceva frumos din țărișoara asta. 
De asta nu țin neaparat să mai traduc și în românește cele câteva cuvinte în care prezint câte o atracție. Iar pentru cititorii mei români, dacă doar vă fur un zâmbet mândru, ohhh, ce mulțumită sunt! 
O săptămână frumoasă și un Octombrie de vis!