Thursday, October 25, 2012

{Recipe} Vanilla Pear Muffins


Who doesn't like to eat muffins??? Me... 
Who loves to bake muffins? ME!!!

Hehe, it's not like I do not like the taste of muffins, it's only that I am very demanding and don't like muffins as I don't like any cake if it is DRY... 
With this recipe, I had no great expectations, but a lot of pears left and throwing them away is never an option. So I gived it a try, thinking that my co-workers will be happy with any treat of the kind and I'll be satisfied and relaxed while baking. The recipe belongs to Ama's kitchen.

INGREDIENTS

300 g flour
2 tbsp baking powder
some salt

2 eggs
2 tbsp vanilla essence
150 g sugar
100 g butter
50 g oil
200 g apple sauce

3 pears

Mix the dried ingredients. Melt the butter and add it to the moist ingredients. Mix softly, divide the dough to 12 muffins, place on them pear pieces and bake for 25-30 minutes. If you are a Muffin-Picky like me, just try them! That apple sauce makes them soft and moisty, and I even replaced the oil with more sauce. 
They have a great vanilla flavour and go perfectly with the morning coffee!



Pentru cititorii mei romani, reteta ii apartine lui Ama in bucatarie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment