Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Holiday with trouble = Troliday :)

I was craving for the trip to Romania we would do for Winter holidays, when we had to do a totally unexpected one week with three days extension trip to out country for hubby's stuff. 
Luckily I just got into winter vacation (having a seasonal job) so I could join him. 
The journey was very nice, I got to drive a lot, so I had no time to get bored. Did I ever mention how much I love to drive on the highway??? While having sunny, warm days here, back in Germany fall the first snow...eeek!!! 
As used for us things got complicated and we had to stay 3 days longer than planned. That's why this was more like a TROLIDAY (TRoubles in hOLIDAY) :) 
So here comes a Photo Streaming from our little troliday in Romania.


        Budapest by car
        foggy early morning sun 
        more Budapest
        GPS intentionally getting us lost on the way
        hubby happy to arrive in Cluj, our first destination


           
           Enjoying the warm sun here...

  ...and the tasty Noceta cake


       big apple selling
       yum sesame pretzels
       missed those "Cheasla" grapes
       the market was full of crysantemes




       YEEEY for getting to our tiny bee farm
       Self picked apples are so tasty!
       cute gum boots




  Sweet tomatos from hubby's mommy's garden



  DElicious roasted chestnuts sold on streets by gipsies




  Come to caaaaaaabbaaaaaage!!!




And that was it. Our little holiday full of stuff to do, melancholic shopping, many errands and even if I really enjoyed it I also miss our cozy little nest. 
Status now: excited for the back journay starting now... 

X O 

No comments:

Post a Comment