Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday's Snapshots #4

It was a gorgeous autumn day. As still working 6 days a week, I really enjoy my day off so soooo much! It often happened that I spent the whole day in bed (meaning breakfast, reading, sleeping,bla bla...) cause I was so tired. 
But when I saw this sunny day, not windy at all I dragged hubby out of our cozy bed, got him on the bike and let's go! We ended spending some hours out there, having a little picnic in the forest, discovering a lovely village and cycling 'til we couldn't feel our feets. But it was really worth it!

O zi superbă de toamnă. Cum eu încă lucrez 6 zile pe săptămână, chiar îmi savurez ziua liberă la maaaxim. De multe ori s-a întâmplat că nici nu-mi venea să ma dau jos din pat toată ziua(însemnând mic dejun, citit, dormit, bla bla) atât eram de 
e p u i z a t ă. 
Azi, când am văzut ce zi însorită e mi-am târât soțioru' jos din patul cocoloșit și sus pe bicicletă cu el. Am petrecut câteva ore minunate afară, cu o gustare haiducească în pădure, descoperind un sătuc idilic și dând la pedale până nu ne-am mai simțit picioarele. Dar a meritat!  






No comments:

Post a Comment