Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stress less!!!

Hi, darlings!


Wish it would be that easy to leave stress behind and move on!
I am totally living in/with stress. We wake up together, get in panic for beeing always late, it keeps me away from any bite of food, comes with me to work, shop, do my daily stuff and never leaves me alone. What a reliable "friend" right? WRONG!!! 

I wish I could just ignore it. But sometimes, when your health starts to creak, it's just not funny anymore. I tried not to let myself be swallowed in by problems, but stress smoothly sneaks in. 

On top of that I totally help him! Pff... 
I give myself such an unrealistic amounte of tasks and my own failures freak me out!
For example, Fridays are always busy. So Fridays I wake up at 5-6!!! to bake something for Saturday. Sometimes I do it and I'm happy. But there are times when I have such a long to-do list that baking isn't possible anymore. Big deal? NO! Am I frustrated   and feel ineffective? OH, YES!!!
The result????? :| :( :'( :*###

That's how I pressure and torture myself!
That's when "buhuhu, I haven't blogged all week, buhuhu" also comes up. Of, course it comes! But working in a job you get to hate, 50 hours a week does not leave you many options...

SO NOW I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PERSONAL BATTLE WITH STRESS!!! 
When the war is over, I'll let you know :)

In the mean time, some Stress less ideas and my little happy-making-things of this week. 
via 

Sunday
I had some super sweet elder english ladies as clients, that were talking exactly as Mrs. Doubtfire, calling me "dear", "darling"...lovely!!!
 Monday
   Monday was a very special day. 8th October is the anniversary day of our wedding, six years ago. That's why I tried&failed some baking again. But in the end I repaired that messy cake and had a sweet lil' chocolate cake for our anniversary. Hubby and I went out to dinner and spent our special evening lovely together!



Yesterday

   Baked a yummy Chanterelle Pizza...



`

No comments:

Post a Comment