Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013

- Wake up!
- Is it mornin' already? 
- No, it's not morning! It's 2013!!! 

Yeey!!! Hello friends :) 
I'm still alive, even if this is my first post of 2013. I knoooow, the first month is almost gone, but still, here I am to say hi, and wish you all the best for this new year! Make your wishes come true, fight for them and live every single day to it's maximum! 
So, it's been a quite busy start of the year, although I wished to do more.. 
I started with waking up... after New Years Eve :P, then had a work trip to Chemnitz which was superinteresting and I really hope to get back there soon, cause I got to learn so sooo much at that workshop. More details, next time ;).  
The city didn't impress me, maybe the fact that it rained the whole week influenced me.  B does NOT LIKE rain, baaah!! 

What caught my eye was the combination of very old and super modern buildings. This seems to be a trend, you find almost anywhere. I liked more the old charme of it but "Chemnitz – City of Modernity" is printed on signs everywhere. 


 *Little tip*
Pour les gourmandes you'll find everything you wish for! said from hearing, seeing an tasting a bit ;).

Then we made another trip, visiting my mom for celebrating her birthday..cake pics will come, as we'll celebrate one more time at our home. 

About New Year resolutions &Co. I might do another post. Until then, for me, 2013 is the year of challenge!!!

Challenge No.1- January
Starting today, I will post every single day!!! That means 10 posts, including this one. Uff, for some of you it might seem super-duper-easy but for me it's not! 
Instead of deleting my blog as I thought about so many times, I challenge myself to get used with constant blogging. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment